Note: The ICPC registration will become available on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
- Registration ends on Saturday, February 27, 2021.
- Registration changes by coaches are NOT permitted after Saturday, February 27, 2021.
- Identify the three students who will compete. You may use any selection method you wish; however, team members must meet eligibility requirements.
- Verify the eligibility of each student. Please refer to the ICPC Team Composition Rules for complete eligibility requirements.
- Identify a faculty sponsor who will certify the proper composition of the team.
- Identify a team coach who will accompany the team to the contest site. The coach and faculty sponsor may be the same person.
- If the coach does not already have an ICPC account, the coach must create one at the ICPC web site.
- The coach must complete the team registration procedure at the
ICPC web site.
- Coaches may make changes to their team reservations through February 27, 2021.
- See the Fees and Billing section of the web site for additional information.
- Our limiting resource is the number of Zoom breakout rooms (one per team) that we can monitor. While we expect the number of available rooms to be significantly larger than the number of teams that have competed in past contests, we ask that schools not go overboard with the number of teams they register.
- In order to properly prepare for the contest, we need to know as early as
possible who will be participating in the contest.
- T-shirts are optional this year. If you wish to order t-shirts for your team, the cost is $15 per shirt (larger sizes have an additional cost). This includes shipping to the participants. In order to have a shirt in time for the contest, you must place the order by January 22, 2021. You can, however, order shirts at any time prior to the contest.
- Link for shirt ordering is coming soon.