Registration Fees and Billing Instructions
Our Tax ID number has changed. If your institution requires a W-9 form, please inform the regional director at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a new form to be sent out.
The registration fee is
- USD $185.00 if the envelope is postmarked on or before October 8, 2019.
- USD $195.00 if the envelope is postmarked after October 8, 2019.
- Pizza party on Friday, October 25, 2019
- Breakfast on Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Lunch and refreshments during the contest
- Dinner banquet after the contest
Additional coaches, assistants, reserve contestants and guests are charged USD $50.00 to cover their expenses (shirts, meals and freebies).
- Please make your payment in US currency. Do not send cheques or money orders drawn on Canadian banks; I cannot deposit them.
- Make your check or money order payable to ICPC Foundation; if possible, please add "East Central NA" to the memo field.
- Send your check or money order to:
Dr. Robert Kramer
Department of Computer Science & Information Systems
One University Plaza
Youngstown, OH 44555
If your institution is sending multiple teams, the teams are assumed to be coached by the same person. If you decide to have multiple coaches for your teams, all but one coach will be considered an additional coach and will be charged an additional fee as explained above.
T-shirt information will be downloaded and processed on October 8, 2019. Appropriate registration fees will be assessed for all participants (coaches, team members, reserves and guests) in the registration system at that time.
Teams who have registered but not yet paid their registration fees will be given a "Pending" status. Once the registration fees are received by the Regional Contest Director, the registration for that team will be confirmed by changing the status to "Accepted."
Receipts will be emailed to individual coaches upon receiving their registration fees.
No credit cards are accepted.-->