Preliminary Report and Results
March 7, 2021
A link to the 2020 ECNA final report is forthcoming. Preliminary information follows.
Due to the global pandemic, this year's regional contest was held remotely. Teams could compete from wherever it was convenient for them to do so.
The ECNA RPC was successful, with no significant issues. Some observations:
- 71 teams from 25 schools competed.
- Contestants were allowed to use any available computing equipment, limited to one computer per contestant.
- We used Kattis again this year for the contest control system.
- The contest started promptly at 2pm and ended at 7pm. The change in our usual start time allowed us to synchronize contests with six other regions.
- The contest consisted of 12 problems with 66 teams solving at least one problem. The maximum number of problems solved by any team was 12.
You can view the final standings here.
You can view the problem sets, test data and judges' solutions here.